Sunday, February 15, 2015

Creativity Spell


Don't you just hate it when you get writer's block (or artist's block. Whichever)? I am no stranger to this issue. I originally wrote this to help me create a ritual that I was having hard time with. It's short and sweet, but gets the job done. Just substitute "my ritual" for whatever you are creating and you're set! This spell can be cast whenever you are in need of it, but is best done on the night of the new moon.

Burn a purple chime or tealight candle for inspiration. Keep a small labradorite stone near the candle and charge it to open your mind to creative inspiration. As the candle burns, say:

Maiden of Creativity,
I call your powers unto me.
Bless me with great inspiration
To aid my ritual's creation.
So mote it be!

Let the candle burn out as you write/paint/etc. and carry the labradorite stone around with you as an amulet. Better yet, choose a piece of labradorite jewelry! 


Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment